This chocolate banana nut bread is happening in one bowl. Easy-peasy mix all together and wait for the amazing smell in the house!
Blend all the wet ingredients:
- 3 medium very ripe bananas
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or xylitol
- 1 flax egg (mix 1 tsp ground flax + 3 tsp water)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Now add carefully the dry ingredients:
- 1 ¼ cups oats (blended into flour)
- ¾ cup almond meal
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
You can now add all your favorite add-ons like chopped walnuts, chocolate chips!
Bake for 65-80 minutes in the pre-heated 350 degree oven.