We soak a lot of nuts to make almond milk.
So I am always looking out for ways to include the almond pulp, the leftover from juicing the almonds.
Throw everything together in the blender:
- wet pulp from almond milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon agave or stevia
- cacao chocolate
Now only add some texture:
- ½ cup walnuts or other nut, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup raisins or choco pieces
Use a cookie scooper and place a scoop on non-stick sheet of dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate at 105-110 for 10 hours
You can also bake them at the lowest temperature in the oven for about 15-20 min.